Magnesium 32 oz - Angstrom Minerals
3000 mg/L = 3000 ppm
Liquid Magnesium Mineral
Cell Ready Magnesium
Water Soluble Magnesium
Health Benefits of Magnesium. Magnesium is one of the six essential macro-minerals that comprise 99% of the body's mineral content. Magnesium helps build bones, enables nerves to function, and is essential to the production of energy from food. Magnesium can help lower high blood pressure, lower the risk of developing diabetes, decrease the symptoms of PMS, reduce migraine symptoms, and help depression and anxiety. Magnesium has also been shown to help muscle cramps, as well as constipation, kidney stones, osteoporosis, insomnia, fibromyalgia and asthma.
- Promotes Healthy Nerve Function
- Supports Healthy Blood Pressure
- Relieves Depression And Anxiety
- Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Regulation
- Provides relief from stress and anxiety
- Reduces risk of asthma and diabetes
- Ensures Healthy pregnancy
- Helps in production of collagen and strengthens body
- Prevents heart attack
- Provides relief from urination problems such as nephritis and interstitial cystitis
- Helps maintain healthy bones
- Provides relief from migraines, back pain and cramps
- Boosts energy production
- Regulates blood sugar levels
Magnesium is one of the most essential nutrients in maintaining optimal health; there is no question that magnesium is one of the most studied minerals in nutrition. It's a mineral that bathes the cell and seems to stabilize it, calming your body at a metabolic level, a microscopic level.
If there is a tendency - whether in the cells of your hear or lungs, your muscles, or your blood vessels - to overreact, magnesium will help soothe and relaxe the body.